Why not give yourself some peace of mind with an official iCandy MOT test.
After the testing we will let you know if your pushchair has passed or failed the MOT. Based on the results of the test and our inspection we can make safety recommendations (which you may need in order to get a pass certificate) or quality advisories which will enhance the aesthetics or functionality of your pushchair.
If you decide to go ahead with any of the recommended works, then you will receive an exclusive 10% discount on any spare parts or accessories that are purchased while your pushchair is still at the iCandy service centre. There will be no additional labour charges for the fitting of replacement parts if purchased at the time of the MOT.
Your iCandy MOT will consist of a set of predetermined tests inspired by the European safety standards to ensure your pushchair is safe for continued use. The testing will concentrate on the following areas:
- Restraint System (5-point harness),
- Parking and Braking devices,
- Stability (overall balance of the pushchair),
- Structural Integrity,
- Strength and durability of attachment devices.
Your MOT will also include:
- Free collection and dispatch of your pushchair
- Thorough initial inspection of your pushchair.
- Replacement of any small components (nuts/bolts/bearings etc) that are missing or worn. These parts, if necessary, will be replaced before the MOT testing commences.
- An official pass certificate on successful completion of the testing.
- Basic valet.