iCandy is delighted to be collaborating with Clodagh McKenna- Celebrity Chef, Cookbook Author, Broadcaster and Columnist-to bring a series of Clodagh’s delicious recipes to the iCandy Life Blog.
From a Moroccan inspired family supper to a decadent date night treat, Clodagh’s recipes celebrate simple and seasonal ingredients. Clodagh’s second recipe in the series is perfect for post summer indulgence...
Green Goddess Juice
• 25g baby leaf spinach
• 20g kale
• 1⁄2 apple, quartered and cored
• 1⁄4 cucumber
• 1⁄2 stick of celery
• juice of 1⁄2 lemon
• 1⁄4 inch of fresh ginger 100ml water
•1⁄2 stick of celery
1. Wash the spinach, celery, cucumber, apple & kale and chop.
2. Place all the ingredients in a juicer and blitz to a fine pulp.
3. Garnish with a celery stick.