We love spending time with our loved ones at Christmas and, like many families, playing festive games are often a highlight. We have put together a big festive quiz for you to try over the Christmas period. Make sure to tag us on Instagram @icandyworlduk to share your seasonal fun!
- If you’re born on Christmas Day, what is your star sign?
- What year was the first Christmas card sent? Was it 1743, 1843 or 1943?
- What is Scrooge’s first name?
- What is traditionally hidden in a Christmas pudding?
- What drink is typically left out for Santa?
- In Japan, what fast food is commonly eaten on Christmas day?
- How many turkeys are eaten in the UK on Christmas day? Is it 10 million, 20 million or 30 million?
- How many ghosts visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
- In Love Actually, name the British boy band Billy Mack is competing against for Christmas Number One?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
Finish the Christmas Song
- “I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there is…”
- “Last Christmas, I gave you my heart…”
- “Room is swaying, records playing. All the old songs, we love to hear. All I wish that every day was Christmas...”
- “Well I wish it could be Christmas every day, when the kids start singing…”
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on...
- “Have a holly jolly Christmas…”
- “Everyone’s dancing merrily, in the…”
- “And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun. The near and the dear ones..."
- “I've got 5 more nights until you're next to me…”
- “Welcome to my Christmas song…”
- These are found in the Harry Potter books and in Lord of The Rings too. They help make Christmas gifts that Santa brings to you. What are they?
- I come with a lot of colors, so lovely and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
- Open me every day for something that can’t be beat. Behind each of the doors, you will discover a tasty treat. What am I?
- Though it might look like I belong on your toes, I’m actually hung up for gifts as every child knows. What am I?
- I drop from the sky far more beautiful than rain. There are no two pieces that’ll ever look the same. What am I?
- I like to rhyme, and I have 12 larger than life gifts that you would get around the Christmas season. What am I?
- People hang me, but I am not a picture. I am green in color, but I am not a coat. I am a plant, but I am not a mint. I am seen mostly in December, but I am not the Christmas tree. What am I?
- If the end of the year is December 31st, what is the end of Christmas?
- On Christmas Eve, Santa leaves his workshop in the North Pole to deliver presents to all the good children. What direction does he travel?
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
Check out the answers below:
Christmas Trivia Answers
- A silver coin / a sixpence
- 10 Million
Finish the Christmas Song Answers
- Just one thing I need – Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas is You
- But the very next day, you gave it away – Wham! Last Christmas
- What a nice way to spend the year – Shakin’ Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone
- And the band begins to play – Wizzard I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day
- Your troubles will be out of sight – Judy Garland Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- It’s the best time of the year – Burl Ives Holly Jolly Christmas
- New, old-fashioned way – Brenda Lee Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- The old and the young – John Lennon Happy Xmas (War is Over)
- 4 more days of being lonely – Leona Lewis One More Sleep
- I’d like to thank you for the year – Elton John Step into Christmas
Christmas Riddle Answers
- Christmas Lights
- Advent Calendar
- The Christmas carol – The 12 Days of Christmas
- The letter S
- The only direction you can travel from the North Pole is south.
- In the dictionary