- Department: Marketing
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Closing date: 31 Mar 2024
Location: Biggleswade / Remote. (Hybrid Working (2 days remote)
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Role and responsibilities
Supporting the Content & Social Media Executive to plan, create, edit and schedule content for iCandyworld channels. This will include supporting on filming weekly content for TikTok and Instagram as well as supporting on Campaign content creation (new product launches, seasonal sales, events and national holidays). Planning and executing shoots for product launches and social-focused campaigns. Support the Marketing Team on content creation for our Independent and Chain Retailers. This would include liaising with and visiting iCandy’s extended network of retailers around the UK monthly & Ireland quarterly to provide fresh, relevant content. Monitoring their branded activity to ensure it is effective and consistent across all social channels. Creating a rich mix of video-first, high-performing content across all social channels.
Supporting the digital team with content creation for website activity as well as graphics.
Responding to consumers across all social media channels in the appropriate way using iCandy’s brand voice. Monitoring and engaging with consumers on forum and blog activity.
Monitoring iCandy’s social media channels for any negative content or inappropriate comments to maintain brand integrity.
Supporting the Branding Team with graphic design requests from iCandy’s retailers including resizing imagery, creating banners, arranging printing and delivery of assets.
Supporting the Branding Team on Campaign/seasonal promotional activity graphic design requests including resizing imagery, creating banners, arranging printing and delivery of assets.
What you’ll need
• Videography skills, shooting on iPhone and on a DSLR.
• Video editing skills, using Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Natural content creator - A deep social media user who is confident and has previous experience in content creation.
• Ideas driven - Full of great ideas for how iCandy can increase engagement for our social media and how we can create entertaining and informative content.
• Basic graphic design skills, experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Canva. Also desirable: experience in InDesign, Illustrator.
• Experience in photo retouching desirable.
• Team orientated - The ability to work and communicate effectively with a close-knit internal Marketing, PR, and Branding teams.
• Immaculate Organisation.
• Experience - At least 1 year in a similar role for either agency or in-house for a luxury brand.
Full, clean Driving License.