International Account Manager
Preferred hours: 8am-4pm
Closing date: 2019-01-31
Vacancy type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
To establish new global markets for iCandy via distribution partners. Key markets to establish would include but not be limited to; China, India, Canada, South America and the Middle East.
Key responsibilities would be as follows:
• Identify new markets that they could successfully launch iCandy into via distributors.
• Prepare and present market share data, trends, projected sales revenue for each potential market to support opening a new market.
• Identify local compliance requirements for each proposed market.
• Once distributors are appointed, travel to meet distributor on a regular basis to review performance and train staff on all products.
• Networking within the nursery industry to help identify potential prospects.
• Analysis of the key nursery chains and groups within each potential market.
• Hit & exceed sales targets
• Availability to travel, availability to attend trade shows and availability to work at weekends as required.
• Availability to attend the Head Office on a bi-monthly basis for sales meetings.
Ideal Candidate Experience:
• Nursery background, ideally in High end pushchairs
• Experience opening new global markets via distributors
• Has established connections and relationships globally.
• Commercial background
• Able to negotiate contracts with distributor partners
• Ideally be fluent in a second language as well as English, both written and spoken.