Customer Service Advisor
Department: Customer Services
Preferred hours: Mon – Thurs 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 9.00 am – 4.00pm.
Closing date: 2020-02-29
Vacancy type: Open
Duties & Responsibilities:
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Team Advisor is required at our head office in Biggleswade.
The role is very busy and varied and involves all aspects of customer service and administration, see overview of role details below –
· Responding to a high volume of customer and retailer telephone calls (queries and complaints) - Experience preferred
· Responding to emailed enquiries and complaints, in a timely and professional manner - Experience preferred
· Checking stock and pricing information
· Dealing with follow up calls from email responses
· Order processing and invoicing
· Tracking returns and missing items
· Dealing with repair queries
· Adding pushchair returns/repairs/credits/replacement details on to a CRM system
· Adding order details on to a NAV order processing system
A high level of spelling and grammar, as well as attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential.
You should be confident to be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, as well as acting as a liaison between departments.
The successful candidate must be computer literate, well organised and have an excellent telephone manner. A quick learner, you must be able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload.
Office working hours are Mon – Thurs 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 9.00 am – 4.00pm.
*Starting salary upon application
Our company mantra is "Have as much fun as possible, whilst working as professionally as possible" and we do!