Account Manager (Scotland and Northern England)
Preferred hours: 8am-4pm
Closing date: 2019-04-30
Vacancy type: Open
Duties & Responsibilities:
iCandy are a British, family-owned business who have become synonymous with designing and engineering the finest, most stylish pushchairs in the world. We are proud to produce innovative, high quality products that make life easier for parents and children alike. Proud winners of 2 Queen’s Awards for both Innovation and for Enterprise in International Trade, iCandy are one of the most highly regarded businesses in the industry.
In the UK iCandy’s products are sold through our network of committed independent retailers and also through John Lewis and Mothercare stores. We are currently looking for an exceptional Account Manager to grow iCandy’s business in Scotland and the North of England. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will be predominantly field based and require regular travel.
Key Skills required:
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Highly self-motivated and dynamic with the ability to work in a remote environment
• Maintain good relationships, both internally and externally and build new relationships
• A full driving licence
• Show an ability to think outside the box and have a 'can do' attitude
• Think differently and propose ways he/ she & the company can work better today than yesterday
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Be target driven
• Be fluent in English
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
• Must be willing to travel
• Strong administrative record and must be computer proficiency in Windows, Internet, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Email, Web Applications, etc
• Must have good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to and adhere to a deadline.
• Experience desired in field sales but no experience needed in the Nursery industry as full training will be provided
Role & Responsibilities:
• Achieve sales targets set for the region - Scotland and Northern England
• Developing new business opportunities by identifying & progressing leads for new stores
• Visit stores as per the Journey Planner, and Train store staff on all company products
• Organising and dealing with account and administration enquiries.
• Attend a monthly meeting at the company headquarters
• Accurately report account activity on a weekly basis through CRM
• Research customer’s business news through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, financial reports, magazines, trade publications and web sites to gain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s priorities and establish that they are our target customer
• Monitor Client activity and report accordingly
• Building Client rapport and strong Client relationships based on integrity and trust
• Attend any trade shows & consumer deemed necessary by the company, including the annual Kind & Jugend show in Cologne.
• Report directly to the Head of Sales
• Be part of a growing organisation and industry
• Company car
• Mobile phone and laptop
• Competitive salary base plus OTE
• Staff discounts
• Bonus structure