Pre-Loved Prams & Pushchairs
iCandy manufacturer refurbished pushchairs are products which have been returned to us and which are then put through a rigorous safety and quality check and full refurbishing process before being sold only through our official website.
How we grade the condition of iCandy Pre-Loved Pushchairs ...
We grade our refurbished products into 3 categories:
As close as possible to new condition.
Click to view
Grade "a" stock
Light signs of use or minor cosmetic imperfections.
Click to view
Grade "b" stock
Medium to moderate signs of use or cosmetic imperfections.
Click to view
Grade "c" stock
How we grade our reconditioned pushchairs
Overall product evaluation - Each product is inspected and evaluated to ensure that it's a worthy candidate for the full pre-loved service treatment. A cosmetic and operational analysis is performed before we move on to our detailed safety checks.
Buckle operation checks, harness fabric evaluation
Parking device engagement and release checks
Wheel engagement and release checks, swivel lock checks
Handle bar inspection
Operational handle engagement checks, defect evaluation
Fold and unfold operational checks
Seat unit inspection
Engagement and release checks, recline mechanism checks, fabric evaluation
Additional component inspection
Hood and bumper bar engagement and release checks, general condition evaluation
Internal and external wheel surfaces are cleaned
Tyre check and servicing
Tyre surface cleaned and any surface debris removed, tyres treated with tyre foam
Brake and axle servicing
Internal components are removed; cleaned and new lubrication is added before replacing
Moving part servicing
Moving parts are cleaned and new lubrication is added
Damage part replacement
Review any damaged components and replace if necessary
Harness fabrics cleaned and aligned, harness pads replaced if necessary
Aesthetics and Hygiene Servicing
Chassis frame servicing
Full hand clean of chassis frame including polishing
Chassis plastic servicing
All chassis plastics cleaned and treated with back to black
Chassis aesthetics inspection
Chassis is visually checked for scratches, dents or logo damage and then categorised
Chassis alignment inspection
Chassis is visually inspected to check the alignment of all aspects of the chassis
Small component servicing
Rivets, springs, screws etc are checked for damage or erosion and replaced if necessary
Handle bar servicing
Handle grips cleaned and checked for defects
Fabrics removed and brush cleaned to remove and surface dirt
Fabrics are inspected and spot cleaned
Fabrics are sanitised by steam cleaning at 140 degrees
Missing component replacement
Missing items such as bumper bars and raincovers will be replaced
Repeat of overall product evaluation - Once the pre-loved service treatment is complete the product is inspected one final time to ensure that the service is of a premium standard and that nothing has been missed. Once our technicians are happy then the product will be lovingly packaged ready for dispatch to its new home.
What warranty will I receive with iCandy Pre-Loved?
- - Category A: 2 Year Warranty
- - Category B: 1 Year Warranty
- - Category C: 6 Months Warranty
Buying a pushchair for your baby is a special moment! iCandy never accept barriers or limitations, and are never satisfied until what we believe feels right. This is why we probe, push, pull, bite and crash our way through up to nine sets of international standards.
The warranty covers the following elements:
All manufacturing faults on the chassis, seat unit framework, and wheels
- - All manufacturing faults on adaptors (seat frame adaptors, carrycot adaptors, car seat adaptors and convertor brackets)
- - Zippers and touch fasteners (manufacturing fault only)
- - All harness straps (manufacturing fault only)
- - All fabric seams (manufacturing fault only)
- - Colour fastness of all fabrics (manufacturing fault only)
What your warranty does not cover:
- - Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, and damage caused by improper use, negligence, misuse or by not following the maintenance instructions
- - In case of use or purpose other than described in the instruction manual
- - If the product is submitted for repair through a retailer / distributor that is not approved or authorised by us
- - If repairs have been carried out by third parties or a retailer who is not authorised or approved by us
- - If the product serial number has been removed
- - If your chassis becomes faulty after or during use with a buggy board or any other accessory that has not been approved by iCandy
- - Corrosion or rust on the wheels, chassis and other metal components due to environmental conditions including humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to poor maintenance
- - Damage to handle bar foam and bumper bar foam as a result of normal use Tyre punctures
- - Airline or transport damage. When travelling, immediately check your iCandy product(s) after they have been handled by a transporter (i.e. baggage handlers) and report any damage directly to them
- - If you feel that there is a problem with your iCandy product(s) then please contact iCandy World Customer Services.
Why should I buy an iCandy Pre-Loved?
When purchasing a pre-loved travel system from iCandy or brand new, you can remain safe in the knowledge that your pushchair has been put through the same full extensive pre-service inspection of each product with full safety checks, operational servicing, aesthetics and hygiene servicing and post-service inspection from the team of iCandy technical specialists.
Therefore, depending on the Grade of Pre-Loved you choose, each purchase will also carry a level of warranty starting from 6 months.
That is our promise to you.