About the Gold iService Package
Your Gold iService will include:
- Free collection and dispatch of your pushchair
- Full hand-wash of your chassis. This will remove any dirt or debris from the frame and brakes. The framework of the chassis will be polished and any plastic components will be treated with a back to black product.
- Brush clean of the seat unit to remove any loose surface dirt.
- Replacement of any small components, such as rivets and springs, if they have been affected by rust erosion.
- Full lubrication of any moving parts on the chassis.
- Service of the rear axle which includes cleaning, removing any old grease / lubricant and then reapplying new lubricant if necessary.
- Replacement of your iCandy pushchair logo arms.
- Replacement of all four wheels on your pushchair. They will be replaced with the most current wheels for your particular pushchair model.
- Replacement of your pushchair handle bar.
As part of our promise to you, to ensure you have peace of mind, we will also perform some essential safety tests that include:
- Checking the parking devices (brakes)
- Checking all folding and locking mechanisms.
- Checking the 5-point harness.
Once you have purchased your service an iCandy representative will be in contact with you to arrange collection of your pushchair.
Please note that dates are subject to availability due to high demand. The iCandy iService cannot be carried out on any of our special or limited edition pushchairs.