Thanks for looking, but the survey and prize draw are now closed. The winners will be announced soon.
Full competition terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries are limited to the first 1500 recipients via the survey form at icandyworld.com. The survey will automatically close when 1500 submissions are received.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason.
5. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity. iCandy reserve the right to use the photos submitted across social media and future marketing materials.
8. The prize is an iCandy Peach London Limited Edition pushchair.
9. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred.
10. One entry per person.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be chosen at random and notified within 28 days of the prize draw closing.
14. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is iCandy World Limited, Montgomery Way, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 8UB, England.
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.