- Department: Marketing
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Role and responsibilities
Planning, sourcing, and creating social posts (daily), actively planning campaign shoots and social-focused campaign such as International Women’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc. and delivering them across iCandy social channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest).
Responding to consumers across all social media channels in the appropriate way using iCandy’s brand voice. Monitoring and engaging with consumers on forum and blog activity.
Reposting and sharing content from iCandy’s influencer liaising with PR to be up to date on any planned social content from brand Ambassadors and schedule appropriately in line with the marketing schedule.
Establishing and managing relationships with partner brands, leading on collaboration activities, competitions, and campaigns.
Sourcing and engaging with key influencers to collaborate with, managing contracts, and ensuring agreed-upon activities are delivered. Working with iCandy Family (micro-influencers database) to create and deliver iCandy content.
Monitoring iCandy’s social media channels for any negative content or inappropriate comments to maintain brand integrity.
Monitoring and reporting on iCandy’s key social media targets across all channels.
Planning and developing iCandy’s annual social media calendar, planning the use of the social media budget, and reviewing the performance of all social activities.
Key lead in planning and managing the social elements of larger campaigns such as; New Product launches, product developments, and seasonal campaigns.
Weekly and monthly reporting of all social channels.
What you’ll need
• A passion for social media - You’ll be social savvy and up to date with all the latest developments and trends in the world of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Writing Ability - A decent grasp of creative writing to maintain and develop the iCandy brand voice.
• Natural content creator - A deep social media user who is confident and has previous experience in content creation.
• Ideas driven - Full of great ideas for how iCandy can increase engagement for our social media and how we can create entertaining and informative content.
• Team orientated - The ability to work and communicate effectively with a close-knit internal marketing, PR, and branding team.
• Immaculate Organisation - ensuring the annual social media calendar is delivered on time and all key holidays are supported with content.
• Analytical - Experience using community management tools and delivering performance reports.
• Experience - At least 2 years in a similar role for either agency or in-house for a luxury brand.