- Department: Marketing
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
This role can be ‘moulded’ to suit the marketing skills you are already able to confidently apply with the willingness to gain an exciting insight into additional areas, complimenting a marketeer wishing to expand their skills whilst representing this iconic leading brand.
You will be working closely with well-known high street and e commerce retailers, a fast paced and varied role covering direct marketing and agency liaison.
A real 360 opportunity covering aspects of digital, social, events, PR, branding, reporting and supporting the overall marketing strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the marketing calendar in line with product development and retail seasonal promotional activity.
- Working alongside Digital, Communication, Social Media, E commerce and & PR supporting across these areas.
- Working closely with Retailers and Retail Platforms to plan and execute annual marketing programmes for products, negotiating best marketing opportunities for the business whilst developing relationships with these important retailer partners. (Websites, Digital Campaigns, In-store POS activity and Social Activity).
- Ensuring marketing through independent retailers and Brand Ambassadors are effective and consistent through all channels – catalogue, digital, social, in-store.
- Be involved with the social media presence across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok & LinkedIn. Supporting with content creation.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Support in the management of events and exhibitions throughout the UK
- Understand how to apply activities in line with the marketing budget and how to gain best ROI
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
Ideally you will bring with you -
- At least 1-2 years of experience within Marketing ideally within retail /B2C environment
- A strong desire to learn, develop with a passionate and committed attitude
- A good understanding of Social Media, an experience in content creation would be desirable
- Excellent writing and communication skills/content experience
- Photoshop or photo/video editing experience desriable