- Department: HR
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
An opportunity has now arisen for a HR Assistant, to join our team.
This is a role that could suit either someone wishing to work full time OR Part time hours to suit working around childcare or other commitments.
iCandy offers Hybrid working after 6 months in the business 3 days in the office and 2 day WFH (this may vary for part time candidates).
The ideal candidate will bring with them 3+ years’ experience of working within HR – this is a role that will allow you to develop, make the role your own whilst also benefiting from access to all levels of HR support required.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters and the in place ‘Buddy Scheme’
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Assist with performance management procedures along with Line Managers
- Schedule meetings, interviews, company events and agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Collaborate with the wider HR support on projects and subject matters as required
HR Assistant Requirements:
- CIPD Qualified levels 3 – 5
- 3 years + of experience as an HR assistant
- Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to accurately follow instructions