- Department: Marketing
Closing date: 15 Sep 2022
Role and Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing the marketing calendar in line with product development and retail seasonal promotional activity.
• Working alongside Digital, Communication, Social Media, E commerce and & PR supporting across these areas.
• Supporting launch campaigns and marketing plans alongside Product Development and Brand Teams.
• Working closely with Retailers and Retail Platforms to plan and execute annual marketing programmes for products, negotiating best marketing opportunities for the business whilst developing relationships with these important retailer partners. (Websites, Digital Campaigns, In-store POS activity and Social Activity).
• Ensuring marketing through independent retailers and Brand Ambassadors are effective and consistent through all channels – catalogue, digital, social, in-store.
• Be involved with the social media presence across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok & LinkedIn.
• Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
• Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
• Support in the management of events and exhibitions throughout the UK
• Understand how to apply activities in line with the marketing budget and how to gain best ROI
• Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
• Monitor and report on competitor activity
Ideally you will bring with you -
• At least 2-3 years of experience within Marketing ideally within retail /B2C environment
• A strong desire to learn, develop with a passionate and committed attitude
• A good understanding of Social Media, SEO, Paid Media/Paid Search, Google Analytics
• Analytically/Commercially minded in line with budget management
• Excellent writing and communication skills/content experience
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Strong Desirable – user of editing suites/adobe packages (photoshop etc)