- Department: Customer Service
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
iCandy World Ltd is a fast growing pushchair manufacturer based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. We manufacture and sell our very high end and designer lead brand worldwide.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Customer Service Team Advisor, to work within a small, busy, customer service department.
This role predominantly involves:
• Responding to a high volume of product related customer service calls and emailed enquiries (experience preferred)
• Responding to verbal and written complaints, in a timely and professional manner (experience preferred
• Dealing with follow up calls from emails and website forms
• Dealing with all after sales and warranty queries
• Escalating problems to the relevant department (technical/service/sales/product)
• Logging and updating customer information and orders
• Making sales and processing payments, when necessary
• Entering orders, checking availability and prices of products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to accept criticism
• Assisting with, (when necessary), all general customer service administration
** A high level of spelling and grammar, as well as attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential**
The successful candidate must be computer literate, well organised and have an excellent telephone manner. (Experience of using Merlin software and Freshdesk would be beneficial)
A quick learner, you must be able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload.