- Department: Marketing
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
This multiskilled role requires a mix of technical knowledge and creativity to work across core areas of website, digital marketing and content creation. The applicant should be willing to wear many hats and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills as required. Excellent communication skills and a keen mind for translating complicated data are a must.
• Continually enhance and improve UX, UI and functionality of iCandyWorld.com
• Liaise and advise with our developer agency to implement new functionality and/or fix issues to maintain a healthy website.
• Investigate and assess any new opportunities to help increase traffic and conversions via third party implementations.
• Continually measure and analyse web traffic and engagement.
• Support the Head of Ecom in reaching and exceeding sales targets, as well as any conversion encouraging sales practices (eg. Deals and offers, discount codes, etc)
• Work closely with iCandy’s retailers on digital marketing optimization, including our network of Independent retailers who sell online and distributors such as Amazon and Boots.
• Expert knowledge of CMS systems (Magento 2 desirable)
• Expert in SEO principles
• Good knowledge of web-based, asset optimization tools to keep ensure a healthy running website (eg. Video and image compression).
• Analytics tools including Google Analytics, HotJar, etc
• Adobe XD for wireframes
• Experience of implementing 3D modelling and AR desirable
• Develop digital growth strategies across all major touchpoints.
• Create, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across: PPC, Affiliate, Sub-Brand, Display, Re-targeting, Paid Social and SEM.
• Liaise and advise our agency on approaches for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest paid advertising, and supply creatives as required.
• Measure and review performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Identify, test and assess any new channels - both social and otherwise - to uncover new audiences and measure against key KPIs of engagement and conversion.
• Be a source of knowledge and reference for any digital opportunities within the wider team
• Advise international distributors on digital content and digital marketing opportunities in their territories
• Take ownership of all email marketing activities including complex automation chains and broadcast campaigns.
• Plan and develop marketing strategies in accordance with product launches, seasonal activity and the wider Marketing Calendar.
• Support other departments with digital marketing/content requirements (eg Customer Services for forms)
• Find solutions to present all appropriate offline materials in the online space (eg. Instruction manuals, virtual exhibitions, etc)
• Support on any digital-first projects outside of the website or day-to-day digital channels - eg. Microsite, virtual environments, etc
• Facebook Ad content optimisation
• Google Ad content optimisation
• Google Adwords
• Email Management Systems (EMSs)
• Form systems such as TypeForm
• Excellent knowledge of digital marketing trends
• Thorough understanding of audience segmentation
• Knowledge of GDPR legislation
• Creating engaging, channel specific content for paid advertising using pro tools both in keeping with wider campaign materials and stand alone as necesary for domestic and international markets.
• Work closely with creative teams on all campaigns from inception to advise on requirements, considerations and opportunities for digial aspects of publishing, to ensure the content is appropriate for all necessary converting channels.
• Work with the wider Marketing and PR team to collate written content and imagery for all areas of the iCandy World website, including UK and international websites.
• Put together eye-catching and infromative communications updates, including the iCandy Marketing Update video and The Skinny.
• Lead on the recording, editing, production and release scheudle of the iCandy Duo Podcast.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools to create and/or rework Paid Social and website creatives for relevant channels including: Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects (desireable).
• Audio engineering knowledge to produce the iCandy Duo Podcast (Podcast feed expeirence desireable).
• Deep understanding of the unique content requirements for each social platform.
To submit your application click the 'Apply for job' button below. Once your details and documents have been submitted, head back to this page and try our Digital Marketing Quiz to demonstrate your skills.