- Department: Marketing
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
An exciting opportunity to join iCandy’s Marketing team as Social Media & Content Executive
iCandy is a family run business and has been since its establishment in 1933 when it began as a fashion design and manufacturing company in London, always designing inhouse and sourcing the very finest quality materials.
iCandy pushchairs are designed in the UK to ensure absolute perfection and unrivalled style. When you choose an iCandy, you’re not just buying a pushchair – you’re guaranteeing the utmost in quality, safety and functionality for your child and your family. It’s taken many years of advanced development and relentless testing for us to get where we are today. Join the iCandy Family and share the journey with us.
We’re looking for a Social Media & Content Executive to work as part of the iCandy Marketing team. Your role will be to create and deliver first class creative content and manage our core social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter Pinterest and Tik Tok)
Role and responsibilities -
Planning, sourcing, and creating social posts (daily), actively planning campaign shoots and social-focused campaign such as International Women’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc. and delivering them across iCandy social channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter & Pinterest).
Liaise with iCandy’s extended network of retailers on a weekly basis to provide fresh, relevant content, and keep track of their branded activity to ensure it is effective and consistant across all social channels.
Creating a rich mix of video-first, high-performing content across all social channels.
Thinking big & identifying new opportunities to establish iCandy as the social leader in our category.
Responding to consumers across all social media channels in the appropriate way using iCandy’s brand voice. Monitoring and engaging with consumers on forum and blog activity.
Reposting and sharing content from iCandy’s influencer liaising with PR to be up to date on any planned social content from brand Ambassadors and schedule appropriately in line with the marketing schedule.
Establishing and managing relationships with partner brands, leading on collaboration activities, competitions, and campaigns.
Sourcing and engaging with key influencers to collaborate with, managing contracts, and ensuring agreed-upon activities are delivered. Working with iCandy Family (micro-influencers database) to create and deliver iCandy content.
Monitoring iCandy’s social media channels for any negative content or inappropriate comments to maintain brand integrity.
Monitoring and reporting on iCandy’s key social media targets across all channels.
Planning and developing iCandy’s annual social media calendar, planning the use of the social media budget, and reviewing the performance of all social activities.
Key lead in planning and managing the social elements of larger campaigns such as; New Product launches, product developments, and seasonal campaigns.
Weekly and monthly reporting of all social channels.
What you’ll need -
• Passionate about social media, creating content in your current role and naturally curios, always seeking our best practice examples and new ways of doing things.
• Writing Ability - A decent grasp of creative writing to maintain and develop the iCandy brand voice.
• Natural content creator - A deep social media user who is confident and has previous experience in content creation.
• Ideas driven - Full of great ideas for how iCandy can increase engagement for our social media and how we can create entertaining and informative content.
• Team orientated - The ability to work and communicate effectively with a close-knit internal marketing, PR, and branding team.
• Immaculate Organisation - ensuring the annual social media calendar is delivered on time and all key holidays are supported with content.
• Using analytic tools and providing reports to show improved campaigns and accounts performance.
• A deep understanding of the current social media landscape, how to use insight and gear algorithms to your advantage.
• Experience - At least 2+ years in a similar role for either agency or in-house for a luxury brand.
• Proven experience of achieving significant follower growth for social platforms (with examples).