- Department: Customer Services
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to support and work within our existing customer service team.
The role is busy and varied and involves general customer service and administration duties.
Responsibilities and Skills required:
• Dealing with high volumes of telephone enquiries from retailers and direct customers (previous experience preferred)
• Arranging returns, repairs and replacement parts
• Logging all relevant details and orders on our CRM and SOP systems (Merlin & Freshdesk)
• Order processing
• Replying to high volumes of on-line customer service enquiries
• Being able to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and work within a sometimes hectic, noisy and pressurised environment (but fun!)
• You must be able to deal with customer complaints in a sympathetic and timely manner
• You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, as well as liaising between all departments
• Attention to detail and previous customer service experience is essential
• The successful candidate must be computer literate, well organised and have an excellent telephone manner.
*Experience in a related industry would be preferable (but not essential).
Our company mantra is "Have as much fun as possible, whilst working as professionally as possible".
This role is full-time.