We are proudly sponsoring Great Ormond Street’s largest fundraiser of the year, the RBC Race for Kids, which will see the hospital take over Hyde Park in an effort to raise money.
The event is a fun run, designed to bring families together and provide a fun-filled day out. iCandy staff will be in attendance at the event, whilst many members of the iCandy team will be participating in the race with some of our pushchairs. We would love for as many families as possible to come along and join us on this fantastic family day out. To celebrate and raise registration fees for GOSH, we are working alongside the hospital to give away an iCandy MiChair to one lucky winner if they register for the event using the code ICANDY. Full terms and conditions can be read below, the lucky winner will be announced at the event. To enter the competition, please Click Here
iCandy MiChair free prize draw – Terms and Conditions
UK Entrants only
Terms and Conditions for the iCandy MiChair free prize draw.
- The promoter of this prize draw is iCandy World Limited, Montgomery Way, Bedfordshire, SG18 8UB, England 00282792 (“the Company”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Company, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4 Participants will be automatically entered in to the free prize draw on receipt of completed registration using the code ICANDY for Race for the Kids with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity.
- The opening date for entries is 6pm on Wednesday 20th September 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on Wednesday 4th October 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants in the draw, supervised by an independent person at 9am on Thursday 5th October 2017 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive an iCandy MiChair. The colour of this MiChair will be pre-determined by the company.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone before 5pm on Thursday 5th October 2017. If the winner does not respond to the Company within 24 hours of being notified by the Company, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Company will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
If the winner is available on the day, the prize will be presented to them at the Race for the Kids event being held on Saturday 7 October 2017 during the post-race activities. Otherwise arrangements will be made for delivery.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Company reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Company's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s names and county can be obtained by sending an email to Nick@icandyuk.com within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Company reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.