The Aton M i-Size car seat from Cybex offers the latest safety technology available. When installed with the Base M (sold separately), the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. i-Size (UN R129) is the EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton M i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
The Aton M i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy-absorbing shell the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable headrest, a softly padded harness, and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride. Compatible with CYBEX, GB buggies, and strollers as well as with select other brands.
Key features and benefits
- Part of the M-Line Modular system: This lightweight infant car seat fulfills the latest safety standards and completes the 'family-system' together with the Base M (sold separately) and the Sirona M2 i-Size (sold separately) offering one base for two car seats.
- Height-adjustable headrest: 11-position height-adjustable for the perfect fit and maximum safety. The 11-position height-adjustment allows the seat to grow with the child and offers extremely long usability. The head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of the child.
- Integrated L.S.P. System - The Linear side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- Removable newborn inlay: For a comfortable near-flat lying position
- XXL sun canopy: Perfect protection from wind and sun with UPF50+
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- Extra-wide harness: Soft belt and crotch pads
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.