PLEASE NOTE: The iCandy iService will commence on the 4th of January 2016
Is your iCandy pushchair feeling a little tired? Why not give it a new lease of life with an official iService.
The Silver iService package includes
- Free collection of your pushchair
- A full jetwash and dry of your chassis. This will remove any dirt or debris from the frame, brakes and wheels. The framework of the chassis will be polished and any plastic components will be treated with a back to black product.
- Any small components, such as rivets and springs, will be replaced with new parts if they have been affected by rust erosion.
- Full lubrication of any moving parts on the chassis will be carried out.
- The rear axle of your chassis will be fully serviced which includes cleaning, removing any old grease / lubricant and then reapplying new lubricant if necessary.
- The iCandy logo will be replaced on the chassis arms.
- 5-point harness (including pads) will be replaced on the seat unit (Original harness can be returned upon request).
- The front and rear wheels of your chassis will all be replaced with brand new wheels. (Original wheels can be returned upon request).
- The handle bar of the chassis will be replaced. (Original handle can be returned upon request).
- As part of our promise to you, to ensure you have peace of mind, we will also perform some essential safety tests that includes checking the parking devices (brakes) and any folding and locking mechanisms.
Once you have purchased your service an iCandy representative will be in contact with you to arrange collection of your pushchair.