And the WINNER is....
We have received some fantastic photos from around the country of yourselves in front of our Peach Jogger John Lewis window displays, and we have to say a huge thank you to everyone who got involved.
But the time has come to finally reveal who has won our top prize of Â£800 of John Lewis vouchers.
We know the winner took their photo outside the Oxford Street, London store, but here are a few more clues...
- They made a birthday card celebrating our 80th anniversary.
- They donned a party hat in our honour.
- They even wrote a poem!
Yes, Katie Holderness - you are our 1st prize winner! Congratulations!
Katie basically threw a party in front of the store - there was even cake and a candle - which we loved. In fact we wish we could have been there to enjoy it with you!
Thank you once again to everyone!
Hereâ€™s Katieâ€™s poem:
For 80 years your designs have been dandy,
Functional, luxurious, on-trend and handy!
So although Iâ€™m in Peckham,
I still feel like the Beckhams,
With my fabulously British iCandy!
- 'Tis the Season to be Giving10th December 2013
- Your Pushchair, Your Way9th December 2013
- iCandy crowned the â€˜Best Baby and Toddler Gearâ€™ by Pushchair Trader21st November 2013
- Visualiser toutes les dernières nouveautés